Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rudy's Tribute to Coppertopper

To all great Mates
None of mine were dogs

Sir Coppertopper what a go you gave 18 years of service and love you took my worst and loved me protected my child and served and hunted over 250 folks.

Many don't think there is a heaven for Mates.
____________________________________
"God saw He was tired

and a cure was not to be,

He put his arms around him

this is a fight we could not win

and whispered

'Come with me'

With Tearful eyes and a torn heart I watched him weaken,

and finally fade away

Although I loved him dearly

I could not make him stay


A golden heart stopped beating
 
Hard working pads finally at rest

God broke me again
and prove to us

He only takes the best

My Coppertop

Rest up big Boy

You Ear
ned it."
 
- Rudy
 
 


No comments: