Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bachelors are all dogs - Vizslas to be precise

After you start video, double click on the video to make it full size.


For all the ABC TV Bachelor fans out there. This is the Vizsla version.


A little about the video from a friend of mine who lives in Marin, just north of San Francisco, California:


"The woman (she's Hungarian) lives in Sausalito.   I've run into a few times on the trails.  She's very proud of her dogs, because they are the "real deal".  They are much bigger than our AKC standards for Vizslas.  I must say, she has beautiful dogs and I always enjoy running into her on the trails." - Cindy

(Vizsla Bloggers:  If you want to cross reference redbirddog to your blog, I'd be happy to do the same.  Vizsla blogging is a worldwide community.  Drop me a note under the comment section. Happy trails and trials - Rod)

2 comments:

Liz Wilde said...

That is the cutest thing I have seem in a long time. Not that I'm partial or anything. I have a cinnamon prince named Charlie and we love him to pieces. He has the same looks and size of your dogs. His dad is from Hungary, that's why we wanted one of his pups. Love the natural tail..
Liz
elizabethwilde@sbcglobal.net

Carstel said...

Oh my gosh! I've never watched the show, but I'm sure I felt much, much worse for that last V than I ever would for a human on the ABC show. I was really hoping she'd break the last "rose" and split it between them. I think that was too much emotional investment for a 5 minute video...
Love seeing all of those natural tails wagging.

Sarah